Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"We All Married Idiots" Book Trailer


Presenting the book trailer for my new book We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can! It's a hoot.





We're five days until the official May 1, 2012 release of We All Married Idiots. There is much celebrating going on in my heart as numerous rave five-star reviews come in to Amazon and personal messages come to me of how Idiots is changing their marriages!

Will you join me in prayer that We All Married Idiots will indeed be a book that restores the state of matrimony the way God intended. Thank you, dear readers.

We All Married Idiots is now available as an ebook on Amazon kindle at http://www.amazon.com/We-All-Married-Idiots-ebook/dp/B007X65EGY/  I'm delighted to say the first person to buy an ebook was in Uruguay. A country with an 80 percent divorce rate. Woo Hoo! Way to go God!!!

God gave me this book, now I'm thrilled to see what He does with it.

Loving the daily Splashes of Serenity each day brings!

Loving each of you,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Elaine,

    A fabulous book trailer. I watched it again today with my parents. They were cracking up. It is almost as funny as you.

    Lisa M Buske
    Http ://lisabuske.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!