Thursday, March 6, 2014

Esteeming Your Spouse as a Gift to Treasure, Not as an Idiot to Tolerate.


Did you know my first book on marriage Splashes of Serenity: Bathtime Reflections for Drained Wives  contains a reflection titled "We All Married Idiots"?





At book signings, people were drawn to that "Idiots" title  in my Drained Wives book and proclaimed "I need this book!"

So many resonated with "Idiots" that I decided to write a book on the subject. Hence was born, We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can.




At least once in married life most will admit thinking they too married an idiot. I'm happy to show you that not only did you marry an idiot, you are one too! Don't we all make mistakes? Aren't we all human? Even perfectionists aren't perfect.

Yet God's plan for marriage is that you esteem your mate as a gift to treasure, not as an idiot to tolerate. My books teach you how.

You can read an excerpt from the reflection "We All Married Idiots" written in Splashes of Serenity: Bathtime Reflections for Drained Wives on my guest post at

 http://thelegacyconference.com/?p=2911.

Enjoy a splash of serenity on your marriage today,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!