Friday, September 7, 2012

Cherishing the Marriage God Gave to You

I enjoyed my interview on WSYR TV Bridge Street today.

Lessons learned:  newscasters are really nice people,some green rooms are gray,  I laugh when I'm nervous, wearing a solid bright color and lip gloss are a good idea, and you most certainly do look ten pounds heavier on televsion.

I hope you learn a bit about cherishing the marriage God gave as a gift to you. Enjoy the following television clip:

http://www.9wsyr.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=3744737

You can find me at Sacred Melody book store on James Street tomorrow, Saturday, September 8 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. I'd love to see you there!

Blessings on your marriage today and always!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!