Saturday, December 13, 2014

Seek Help. Don't Seek a Divorce


Every time a book on marriage is sold, that's another marriage seeking help instead of seeking a divorce.

When I hear one of my books sells, I immediately pray for that couple that God would reveal hope, truth, healing, and guidance for that relationship.

 Author Jean Oathout shares my passion for marriages. In her book,  Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse, she writes powerful truths with poetic beauty.




Today on Jean Oathout's blog, www.jean-oathout.blogspot.com, Jean shares many resources helpful to marriages. If you want to seek help and not a divorce, please check out what Jean recommends.

Thanks, Jean, for featuring We All Married Idiots and my husband's and my ministry to marriages.

May marriages be blessed through our ministries, Jean. You splashed serenity on my day which I pray splashes serenity on marriages throughout this world.

Praying many will seek  help and not seek a divorce,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!