Monday, August 26, 2013

We All Married Idiots Becomes Best Seller! On Sale Today for 99 Cents!

What a thrill returning from vacation and seeing We All Married Idiots listed as #2 best selling book on marriage. As well, Amazon is listing Idiots as the #1 Hot New Release in Marriage! If your marriage is in need of sparks, warm up to your honey with this Hot Release!


We All Married Idiots is available today for 99 cents on Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/We-All-Married-Idiots-ebook/dp/B007X65EGY/

Wow! Thanking God, thanking my publisher Eddie Jones, thanking my agent Diana Flegal, thanking my editors, and thanking my dear man Dan Miller who loves me, the idiot-in-chief.

Thank you readers and reviewers for sharing my passion for marriages that honor God. Please keep husbands and wives in prayer as they read We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can.

May Idiots ignite the flame that brings a splash of serenity to each marriage.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!