Friday, May 4, 2012

We All Married Idiots Hits Marriage Where It Hurts

We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can is more than a humorous look at marriage. Idiots hits hard to heal hurting marriages.

My mailbox is full of unsolicited endorsements from readers. I'll let them tell you.

A letter from Rev. Floyd Finch to my husband: "Please tell Elaine that when we got her new book last week I took the time to read it from cover to cover. The title does not due the content justice! In my opinion this is truly a great word from God for these troubled times for marriage in America. I have already given a copy away and plan to purchase more. I pray this book will be read and the wisdom applied widely in the coming days."

From my niece, Judy, who gifted We All Married Idiots to a friend:


 Anonymous: "I found more in the pages than excellent writing. I found truth. I found advice that I wish I'd received years ago. I found hope and humor from someone who has 'been there and done that.' I found more insight into what is 'off' in my marriage that I have never before been able to put my finger on... and I found reminders about personal responsibility, accountablity, loyalty, and commitment. I found strength to carry on a bit longer, in hopes that God might use this particular 'idiot' to His glory. No matter where this road leads us, We All Married Idiots has become a part of the journey I'll cherish."

Anonymous: "We have laughed out loud and discussed areas we still need to work on. A personal THANK YOU for speaking to my husband's heart in words I was unable to convey!"

BOOK GIVEAWAY: With a staggering divorce rate, I know there are hurting couples out there. You can receive a free copy of Idiots for yourself or to give away by commenting on Jody Gates' blog today through next week at www.jodylynne.com

http://www.amazon.com/We-All-Married-Idiots-Marriage/dp/0984765522/  and Barnes & Noble sell We All Married Idiots for $6.03 or Kindle and Nook e-books for $4.95. That's a lot cheaper than a divorce!

Splash a marriage you know with serenity and give a gift that will change a family! Thanks to all for your love and encouragement. Keep those letters coming! They warm my heart and are a splash of serenity to me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!