Monday, April 2, 2012

Is Your Marriage Worth Two Cups of Coffee?

Had to share this e-mail sent from a person I asked to edit my book, We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can:

"Recently, I read a book a friend has written. I read as a copy-editor, to help her prepare the final manuscript for publication. As I searched the text for misspellings, inconsistencies, and typos, I found more in the pages than excellent writing. I found truth. I found advice that I wish I'd received years ago. I found truth, hope and humor from someone who has 'been there and done that.' I found more insight into what is 'off' in my marriage that I have never before been able to put my finger on... and I found reminders about personal responsibility, accountability, loyalty and commitment. I found strength to carry on a bit longer, in hopes that God might use this particular 'idiot' to His glory.

I don't know where this journey will end. I do know that I chose the more difficult path, when I made the decision to stay in my marriage... But... I made a promise, and it is one I intend to keep. No matter where this road leads us, Elaine Miller's book, We All Married Idiots, has become a part of the journey I'll cherish."~anonymous

Is your marriage worth 2 cups of coffee? We All Married Idiots is selling on Amazon today for $8.06. Preorder at http://www.amazon.com/We-All-Married-Idiots-Marriage/dp/0984765522/



May this book splash your marriage with the serenity you yearn for,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Elaine,

    My marriage is worth a pound of DD coffee, so I bough two! One to read with my honey and one to share. Thank you for your authenticity and love for God.

    Lisa M. Buske
    http://lisabuske.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!