Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Elaine W. Miller Shares Her God Story, Her Marriage, Her Writing Life


What joy to share my God story, the salvation of my marriage, our call to ministry, my call to write, and the miracles God did along the way with my friend Jayme Hull. You can listen to our conversation on Jayme's Face to Face Mentoring Show at http://www.jaymeleehull.com/podcast/ep-17-encouragement-marriages-elaine-w-miller/

Jayme Hull is a dynamic speaker and passionate mentor who motivates audiences to invest in others through mentoring. The author of Face to Face: Discovering How Mentoring Can Change Your Life, Jayme and I met at Montrose Christian Writer's Conference and immediately connected as kindred spirits. She's fun and fabulous with huge energy and great love for her Lord Jesus Christ.


Learn more about Jayme on her website, www.jaymeleehull.com

May this interview pour splashes of serenity and floods of hope for your marriage this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!