Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Creative Dating Strengthens Your Love and Your Marriage


The other day  Dan and I ran through the vineyards. I laughed thinking of  Solomon's bride, the Shulamite woman, seducing her Solomon with

"Come, my love, let us go out to the fields
and spend the night among the wildflowers.
Let us get up early and go to the vineyards
to see if the grapevines have budded.
If the blossoms have opened,
and if the pomegranates have bloomed.
There I will give you my love." 
Song of Songs 7: 11--12  

Woo Hoo! Well, just to calm your curiosity, no, Dan and I did not spend the night in the vineyards. But we did have a lovely day and our love and marriage were strengthened.

Because that's what dating your spouse does.
 Strengthens your love and your marriage.

We live close to New York vineyards. The beauty of the drive was enough to satisfy my hunger for a get away with my love..



Romantic Naples, New York



The sun and light wind gave us  a soul and a marriage massage as we picked boxes of grapes.  
Continuing the fun we made memories and juice. 
Together.


During the juice making process, 
we laughed.
Thoughts of Lucille Ball stomping grapes came to mind.


I share our fall day with you hoping to urge you to keep dating your spouse. 

Like the Shulamite woman, be creative! 

Like Lucy, be fun.  

Seek creative ways to experience each other anew and afresh 
in the vineyard and in the kitchen!

What creative dates have you and your honey enjoyed?

I know where you can find a vineyard! Wink! Wink!

May God splash serenity on your marriage,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!