Saturday, October 1, 2016

Birthdays are for Celebrating!


Birthdays I do not hate
Today's a day to celebrate!

Although I  need to calculate
Am I 67 or 68?
Can you relate?
I'll leave that for your debate.

I definitely qualify for the Senior's plate,
Although I'm far from eager to lie in a crate.
God will have to wait
To welcome me at the Heavenly gate.

Today I deliberate
All the goodness of my God
For which I do not rate.

He's given me a loving mate
Three children who turned out great
Eleven grands my heart is sate
Another on the way. I cannot wait!

Thankful my heart Jesus did penetrate
He arrived on time — He's never late.

Jesus has a plan for your life. It isn't fate.
He loves you, for He knows no hate.
He will lift those burdens from your plate.
If you ask Him today, you won't have to wait.

Thank you for helping me celebrate
My birthday number 68
If the Lord allows, it will be just fine
To celebrate birthday number 69.

May God splash serenity on your birthdays! Thank you for your love and prayers for me as we journey together through the splashes! I love you back!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!