Monday, April 29, 2013

Can You Help Me Fight for Marriages?

This week begins the re-release of my book We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can. My publisher, Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, and I are working hard to give legs to Idiots. Why? Because we've seen how this book is influencing couples to look at each other as gifts to treasure instead of idiots to tolerate. We want We All Married Idiots to be used by God to fight for marriages.

How does a book get legs? We need you to walk it, talk it, blog it, buy it, give it, share it to the people in your circle whose marriage is running in circles and going nowhere fast.

Thank you to author Olivia Stocum for her post today promoting We All Married Idiots. Check it out at http://theclaymoreandsurcoat.com/2013/04/29/shameless-self-promotion-this-time-for-my-dear-friend/

What thrilled me are the two who read Olivia's blog on We All Married Idiots and then reposted  to their blogs. That's what it means to give legs to a book. We All Married Idiots wants to walk into your neighborhood. Can you help me fight for marriages? Thank you!


Splashing Serenity on marriages around the world,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!