Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help for Hurting Marriages

Asked many times how I became an author, I trust the blog posts over the last months told my story.

Next month my third book will be released. Why did I write another marriage book? Well, my readers requested it. Crying for help, they asked me to go deeper into the subject of marriage.

I have a passion for the preservation of marriage. My heart aches for fractured families and the effects broken and battle-scarred homes have on children. If We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can saves one family from the pain of divorce, then I have met my goal.

We All Married Idiots has 13 chapters with discussion questions and application suggestions at the end of each chapter. You'll laugh and cry and be convicted. Hopefully you'll realize your marriage is worth fighting for, and your honey isn't really an idiot afterall.



Thanks for going on this journey with me. The process of writing splashes me with serenity. I hope you jump into my books, feel refreshed, and receive a splash of new perspective on a draining day.

 Anyone have a question about my writing journey or parenting or marrying? I'd be happy to try to answer.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We all need more marriage wisdom. There can never be too much. Hugs :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great resource written with wisdom and humor, I can't wait to read it with my honey. Lives and marriages will be transformed because of your obedience and faithfulness to write for Him.

    Tank you!
    Lisa M Buske
    http://lisabuske.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!