Monday, December 1, 2014

Buy Two of My Books and Get One Free


Merry Christmas from me to you! The best gift I can give my readers is a free book. So, for the month of December 2014, I am offering a free book for every two books you buy from me personally on my website. There will be no added postage for the third book. You pay for the two and I send the third.

Just order any two books from my website and message me which free book you would like. Any combination of books works. Three of a kind or two of one and one free. Whatever suits your gift-giving fancy.

If you haven't read all three of my books, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Splashes of Serenity: Bathtime Reflections for Drained Moms and Splashes of Serenity: Bathtime Reflections for Drained Wives  are beautiful hard cover gift books filled with precious thoughts from my heart to yours. Each page boasts lovely full color photographs that tell their own story.




We All Married Idiots : Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can is a marriage-changing book many couples are re-reading to keep their marriage fresh. I encourage you to bless your marriage or the marriage of a friend with this powerful God-inspired book on marriage.


To order please go to my Book Store on this website.

Merry Christmas, my friends. May all the seasons of your life be bright and filled with splashes of Serenity!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!