Thursday, June 20, 2024

Do You Have a Book in You? Perhaps It's Time to Give Birth.




I wanted to write a book, but I didn't have a clue how to write a book until I found you -- Montrose Christian Writer's Conference. There I learned much of what one needs to know about the writing life and publishing business.  

Four published books later, I am eager to return to the 35th Annual Montrose Christian Writer's Conference (beginning July 15 dinner and ending July 19 at 10 a.m.) and teach others from my 20+ years of continued learning and experience as an author.

I join three editors and five best-selling authors as well as numerous workshop leaders in a fabulous week of fun and learning.

From drama, poetry, novels, non-fiction, and all in between you'll learn from the classes you choose to attend as well as from the new author friends who surround you. 

 I am teaching three workshops. 

Shining God's Light on Your Writing Career

Avoiding the Pitfalls of Poor Writing

My Book is Finished. Now What?

 Reflecting on the many writer's conferences I've attended at Montrose and elsewhere, I am thankful for those who came along and helped me see the fruit of years of writing. Most of all, I am thankful for the friendships which began there and remain until this day. It's all precious and special in my heart. 

There are a few rooms left! See you there!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!