Thursday, September 5, 2013

Praising God for Creating a New Life for Me to Love!

What a thrill to receive this announcement from Katie, my daughter-in-law, yesterday:


Baby Miller is our ninth grandchild, but no less exciting for us. Babies are miracles. Precious gifts given by a great God. Dan and I are honored to pray for and love this sweet package being knit in Katie's womb.

I remember the birth of my three children. In awe I touched their sweet faces and wondered,  How could anyone see a newborn baby and not believe in God? Each one such a miracle.

What were your first thoughts when you saw your baby?  I'd love to know.

Praising God for creating a new life for me to love!

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16
 
When I think of splashes of serenity, I realize in March there will be a big splash and I'll be a grandma once again! Hallelujah!!! The greatest splash of all!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!