Saturday, March 8, 2014

We All Married Idiots Broadcast Throughout Russia!



Little did I know speaking about my book We All Married Idiots in a small Russian coffee shop, a woman working with TransWorld Radio sat in the audience. At the end of the day, three believed in Jesus, nine signed up for a We All Married Idiots study, and I was asked by TransWorld Radio Russia for an interview.

Monday morning Trish Eggleton, my Russian interpreter Nadia, and I journeyed to an apartment that housed TransWorld Radio in Russia. As is the Russian's wonderful hospitality and custom, first we had tea.


The next 90 minutes I shared my faith and marriage hope to Russian people. This Saturday, March 8, 2014, and the next two Saturdays, March 15 and March 22, the interview will be broadcast in three parts every four hours at 2:45, 6:45, 10:45, 14:45, 18:45 and 22:45 Moscow time on www.twrradio.ru.


The interview was great. Tatiana (the interviewer) smiled and cried especially when I shared Dan's tapping. "He must be a trumpet player!" she laughed. Funny, because that's the truth.

Tatiana said there are few books on marriage in Russia. She liked my book because of the sub-title Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can. In Russia people feel you can't change. All will remain the same. There is no hope. She was happy to promote hope for married couples and asked if TransWorld Radio could translate We All Married Idiots into Russian.

Will you join me in prayer for the marriages in Russia where they claim the highest divorce rate in the world? If you know of any Russians, perhaps you'll share this blog and/or my book with them. I pray We All Married Idiots will impact lives in big ways in Russia.

Thank you for going on this journey with me.
.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!