Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dr. Ryan Fraser Interviews Elaine W. Miller

Dear Readers,
 
Meet my friend, Dr. Ryan Fraser!
 
 
My Photo
Dr. Ryan Fraser  says:
"I was raised in South Africa during my youth where my parents were missionaries. I've been married to my college sweetheart, Missy, for 25 years. I count it a blessing to teach in the graduate counseling program at Freed-Hardeman University and preach for the Bethel Springs church of Christ."
Dr. Fraser asks great questions that point to the heart! Of course he does, he's a counselor. You can check out his interview with me at http://www.ryannoelfraser.blogspot.com/ and learn where my heart is pointed. Check it out and be splashed with serenity today!

Blessings to you, dear ones,       
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!