Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Hubby

To my wonderful man,

I just want to ROAR
I'm so happy you're 64!
Life with you is never a bore.

My love for you goes to my core.
You make me laugh til my tummy's sore.
Your kisses take my feet off the floor.
I love you deeply, that's for sure.

You know, we still have lots to explore.
Hawaii to tour.
Airplanes to soar.
Yummy food--give me more!
Greens to yell, "Fore!"
Fly-fish a Montana shore.
Let's go to Italy and "amore!"

Grandbabies to adore.
God keeps giving us more and more!

I thank Him for you with a big High Five
Knowing it will be even better when you're 65.

Thanking God for the splash of serenity He gave me when He gave me you,

Your Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your wonderful hubby - hope his day is fantastic! what a sweet tribute :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!