Friday, April 28, 2023

God's Not Done! Check Out My Speaking Schedule for a Location Near You

I love telling audiences about my Jesus. After cancer and severe covid, I wondered if I would ever have the energy or the breath to resume public speaking. Well, after two speaking events in Connecticut, I am thrilled to say I have energy and breath and enthusiasm! God worked powerfully in my life during my illnesses and now I have the joy of giving Him the glory for the peace and joy and His Presence during what should have been difficult days. But, they weren't difficult because Jesus had never been so close and so real. Hallelujah!  

I'd love meeting you at one of my speaking events. Check out my schedule below:

May 8, 2023, Northeastern District C&MA Retreat, The Y at Watson Woods, Painted Post, NY, 3:30 p.m. workshop, "Our Most Important Writing Tool: A Pure Heart." Closed to public.

May 9, 2023, Northeastern District C&MA Retreat, the Y at Watson Woods, Painted Post, NY, 3:30 p.m. workshop, "Writing a Story People Will Read," Closed to public.

May 13, 2023, Wellsville Bible Church, Wellsville, NY, 6:00 Banquet, "Splashes of Serenity." RSVP by May 7. Information below. Thanks, Kim Merritt for the sweet promo poster.





May 16, 2023: Christian Women's Connection, Harts Hill Inn, Whitesboro, NY, 11:30 a.m., "The Suite Life." Contact Bonnie at 315-737-8611 for reservations.

May 17, 2023, Christian Women's Connection, Ilion/Frankfurt V.F.W., Frankfurt, NY, 11:00 a.m.,"The Suite Life." Contact Hope at 518-568-3457 for reservations.

May 18, 2023: Christian Women's Connection, Theodore's Restaurant, Canastota, NY, 11:00 a.m., speaking twice, "An Author's Journey" and "The Suite Life." Contact Carol at 315-761-9514 for reservations.

June 10, 2023, "Extravagant Joy Conference," Cato Christian Fellowship, Cato, NY, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Speaking twice, lunch provided. Walk-ins welcome.

October 12, 2023: Christian Women's Connection, Tashua Country Club, Trumbull, CT, 11:30 a.m., "The Suite Life," 11:30 a.m. Contact Jan at 203-405-6573 for reservations.

Thank you all for your prayers! Pray God brings many to belief in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. 

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved . . . "
Acts 16:31


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!