Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Life Lessons from a Cat's Tale


My kitties Dandy and Sunny love each other. They sleep together, bathe each other, frolic through the house like little brothers, pounce on each other, chase each other. A beautiful example of "life is better because I have you." 




This morning I threw them a toy. I'm not sure which kitty grabbed the treat first and I'm not sure who let out a loud growl. They never before growled, but today they gr-r-r-red as each withdrew to separate corners. 



 I was reminded:

Jealousy ruins friendships.

Joy departs when material objects become more important than breathing ones. 

A new toy will never replace a forever friend. 

"A friend loves at all times"
(Proverbs 17:17)

Please share your Cat Tales! I'd love to hear them.

Splashes of Serenity on your day!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!