Tuesday, April 29, 2014

When Love Knocks at Your Door

I love my front door!  The hardware previous owners attached to the door of the District Superintendent's Parsonage where I live and love warms my heart!



Precious people have walked through that door. Ravi Zacharias, Presidents of our denomination, International workers from most every continent,  and many grandchildren have knocked that knocker or rang the doorbell.



Do you see the hearts? Do you feel the love? I pray whoever walks through my doors or yours know a love that greets them like a splash of serenity. Our homes should be safe havens of rest from the restlessness of this world. Our houses and our hearts should be a place where Jesus resides and His Love is felt by every passing stranger.

When your family walks through your door, do they feel the love? Or do they enter with dread knowing  altercations await inside. Decide to make your home a house of love today. Have a family meeting and make that decision together as a family. You all want it. Do it.

Jesus said "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Rev. 3:20

May Jesus enter your home and your heart today. May your guests and family feel His love!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!