Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh, To Be A Child Again!


"Do you want me to read to you from Grandpa's Bible when he was a boy?" The verses he underlined when he was only ten peek our interest.

Sitting with Ava and Gracie, I read "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

Holy Words are read and the Holy Spirit does His work. A quietness fills the family room.

With moist eyes, Gracie breaks the silence, "Ava I am so sorry I didn't share my bike with you. And I forgive you for being mean to me today." The sweet cousins hug and pray together.



Jesus said to let the little children lead them. Little children led me today.

When was the last time the Word of God brought tears of conviction to my eyes? May I be as quick as Gracie to forgive and seek forgiveness. Oh let not a root of bitterness find soil in my heart — ever!

My splash of serenity to you today!


Photobucket

1 comment:

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!