Wednesday, October 5, 2011

God Doesn't Play Games!


Loved this photo of my husband playing Hide-and-Go-Seek with our grandchildren. I looked at it and thought:

I can't really play hide and seek with God. He knows exactly where I am and what I am doing. In fact, He promises He'll never leave me.

So, if you are playing games with God and, you think He doesn't know where you are every minute of every day, remember, He is right there beside you. He's holding on to you and He'll never let go.

That brings me comfort and a splash of serenity in these days.
Hope it does to you as well. I'd love to hear from you how God showed up when you thought He was missing.

Blessings,

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. A warning and/or a splash of serenity I think! Great picture of your superman! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!