Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy Birthday Message From Me to You!





Yabba dabba doo!
Just like that, I'm 72!

Oh dear, what shall I do?
With covid-19, I can't even sit in a pew.
Staying safe and dodging the flu,
Not once have I even said , "Achoo!"
Determined this pandemic won't be my Waterloo.
I'm safe at home, but not crying, "Boo hoo!"

Don't fret about me. I am not blue.
Happy times, I've had more than a few.
Grandchildren? I've got way more than two.
They are a fun and crazy crew.
When they arrive, my house is a zoo.
Can you hear them? Moo-o-o-o-o-o-o!

Pumpkin-spice coffee is a good brew
As I ponder God's love for me and for you.
This life is more than just getting through.
As I grow older, eternity is in view.

Heaven is waiting.  Do we have a clue?
 Jesus died for me and for you.
Believe in Him. Yes. He is true.
Repent of your sin. Put on the other shoe.
Jesus becomes your Savior, and your life becomes new.
Salvation for all, the Gentile and Jew.

My prayer as I strive to reach 73,
May all in this world  please get down on your knee.
Ask Jesus to save your soul, is my plea.
Jesus offers Himself as a gift and He's free!
Afterall, I want you to be in Heaven with me. 


Thank you all for your love and support and prayers! Happy Birthday to me!!!

Signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!