Thursday, June 25, 2020

What My Grandson Taught Me About Jesus



If you've heard me speak, you, most likely, remember the lessons my Grandson Garrett taught me about Jesus. These stories have brought hundreds to Christ around the world and across the United States. Thanking God for the words of Jesus,

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, 
you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven. 
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child
 is the greatest in the kingdom in Heaven."
Matthew 18:3-4

 I share some Garrett stories here. Be blessed.


 Congratulations on your High School graduation, dear Garrett. Your grandma's prayers will always be with you.


May a child splash serenity on your day,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!