Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dianne Barker and I Talk Marriage on WHCBradio.com. Listen In.


Author/speaker/host of At the Library/ and my friend Dianne Barker

What  joy it was to meet Dianne Barker (www.DianneBarker.com)  at the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association Conference last summer.  God ordained our meeting when we "happened" to sit next to each other for our first session.We weren't giggling long before we knew we were kindred spirits.

Dianne is the best-selling author of many books including Twice Pardoned and Living Proof.  I knew we were forever friends when she shared her recent book I Don't Chase the Garbage Truck Down the Street in My Bathrobe Anymore. She also hosts a radio show titled "At the Library."

Today (February 13, 2016), I am her guest on At the Library. We'll talk about marriage and my book We All Married Idiots at 3:30 p.m. EST. If you are in the Bristol, TN, area please listen in on 91.5  FM. The rest of us can hear the broadcast on www.WHCBradio.com.

Listen in and receive some splashes of serenity on your marriage! Just in time for Valentine's Day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!