Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Favorite Christmas Card Came From a Stranger

My Favorite Christmas card came from someone I never met. Who were this mommy, daddy, and three little ones glowing underneath five Santa hats on the family Christmas photo?

Last year they didn't send Christmas cards because there were no smiles, there was no marriage. The parents separated.

Then, in 2013, mommy and daddy received a gift. A friend sent them We All Married Idiots. Mommy and daddy read the book and decided to give their marriage another try. They sent me a Christmas card of their restored family.

I cried. Yes, I cried.

Is there someone you know who needs marriage help? Perhaps that someone is you? Gift We All Married Idiots to someone you love today.



Christmas. Sometimes its about the tears.

I hope you receive many Christmas splashes of serenity like the one I received in this Christmas card,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!