Saturday, December 29, 2012

We All Married Idiots listed in Top Five Best Non-Fiction Books of 2012

  

 
Diane Estrella reads books — lots of books. In fact, publishers send books to her for her to read and write an honest review on her blog. What a treat to learn Diane listed my book We All Married Idiots in her Top Five Best Non-Fiction Books of 2012. Thank you, Diane! Check out her website, www.DianeEstrella.com and read her book reviews. Make sure you read all five of Diane's picks for Best Non-Fiction Books of 2012. You can trust her opinions. That's why I like Diane. She tells the truth.

The Top Five Best Books of 2012~~~Non-Fiction edition

by Diane Estrella
Looking back over 2012, there have been many books that have challenged my heart, brought tears to my eyes, made me laugh, and I must admit occasionally got my feathers a little more than ruffled. Here is my top five list (in no particular order) of non-fiction books that have done all of the above to me and then some:
One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do by Phil Cooke
You can read my review here.
You can go to the author’s website here.
One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do
This one really gives you a lot to think about and some opportunities for direction in your life. What were you created to do and can you be happy doing it? Those are the questions!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Season of Giving for Children by J.A. Zilske
You can read my review here.
You can go to the author’s website here.
A Season of Giving for Children
This is the perfect Advent devotional for kids. My kids are 12 and 10, and although this book is set up for a little younger thinker, both of them are loving it. Twenty-five days focusing on giving. What could be more needed??!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage And Ten Things You Can by Elaine W. Miller
You can read my review here.
You can go to the author’s website here.
We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage And Ten Things You Can
You will not meet a sweeter, kinder, funnier woman that cares for your marriage more. She brings stories of herself including how she ‘Strips down’ and what changed in her life to save her marriage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Passages: How Reading the Bible in a Year Will Change Everything for You by Brian Hardin
You can read my review here.
You can go to the author’s website here.
Passages: How Reading the Bible in a Year Will Change Everything for You
Do you keep trying to read the Bible but it keeps ending up as a dust collector on your nightstand???
Brian does a great job of inspiring you to try again and this time succeed. Brian’s site also has a daily audio Bible that you can listen to, daily, duh!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Anger Workbook: An Interactive Guide to Anger Management By Les Carter and Frank Minirth
You can read my review here.
You can go to the Les’s website here and Frank’s here.
The Anger Workbook: An Interactive Guide to Anger Management
This one really surprised me.
Me, anger….. no way.
Way, people!
This will open your eyes to maybe why you or someone you love acts the way they do. Someone you know needs this book, and that someone may be YOU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That’s my list and I’m stickin’ to it! Any you’ve read and loved for 2012? Have another to add to my must read list?

SPLASH!!! I was hit with some serenity from Diane Estrella! Thank you to her and to all my readers for making 2012 a great year for Idiots.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!