Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hold On To Your Hat! Don't Let Your Marriage Go!!!

"Hold on to your hat!" a writer said to me last week. Here come the radio interviews. I'm excited for all opportunities to share my thoughts and life as a wife, mother, grandmother, author, and a woman who loves God.

Please listen and enjoy:

Patricia Durgin's 68 minute interview with me on the Tip Tracy Radio Show. We talk about writing and marriage and We All Married Idiots. This interview is packed with some great marriage advice. You can listen at http://tiptracy.com/elaine-w-miller/

Balancing Marriage and Parenting is the topic on The Parents Plate where Brenda Nixon interviewed me today. Brenda wrote afterwards, "Wow! Elaine W. Miller was fun, funny, filled with fabulous fixes for frail marriages and parenting." You can listen at http://www.toginet.com/shows/theparentsplate On the top right corner is a listing of the shows. Mine is on 6/19/12.

Sandra Ardoin featured We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can on her Trailer Tuesday blog. Check it out at http://sandraardoin.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/trailer-tuesday-we-all-married-idiots/

Thank you Patricia, Brenda, and Sandra for promoting my journey to strengthen marriages and families. Thank you to my prayer partners who keep my hat on my head during the ride. Love you all.

Thank you readers and listeners. May God use my words to encourage you to hold on to your hat and not let go of your marriage.

Splashes of Serenity!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Elaine,

    I have listened to one of these so far. Your humorous and witty personality shine as much with a radio interview as they do in your living room. Thank you for always being you.

    Hugs,
    Lisa M Buske
    Http ://lisabuske.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing!